CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Home alone....

Girls are gone to their daddy's house....home alone. What to do? Sleep? Watch DVR? Go out with friends...problem is I'm the only single in the group. Makes me feel like a third wheel. Not really into the party scene. Like to stay at home. Like to stay in my bed. Know anybody like that? I hate it when the girls are gone and not here. It really feels unnatural to me. They are my girls and we should be together. I do understand that they need to see their daddy....but If it wasn't for him in the first place we wouldn't have had to go through this. He gets the freedom to do what he wants and me well I am just here. I get a day and a half to myself every two weeks. Doesn't matter too much to me I just miss my girls and would much rather have that time with them.

0 comments: