CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers out there!! It's a hard job and someone has to do it...right! I just never really figured I would have to do it alone. I have been so blessed with almost 5 wonderful years of motherhood. I love being a mom and it has been so rewarding for me. I have learned to not take things for granted and to be thankful for what I have in my life. We have been through a lot in the past few years and we have managed to make it through because of each other. They are always there to make me smile when I need to and always there to make me laugh when I need one. They always seem to know when I am sad and they know exactly what to do to cheer me up. Truth is....everytime I look at them I can't help but feel love and happiness. How wonderful is that? To feel the unconditional love of your children and to know that you are needed. Man. It's undescribable.

Taylor and Emma have been telling me all day---"Happy Mother's Day!!" and making me things from paper. It's been a really great day and I love them so much! They are my heart and soul!

I am so lucky.....I have the best little girls in the world!!

0 comments: