CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Taylor & Emma.....

As you can see....I have two beautiful, little girls!! I love them with all my heart. Taylor will be 5 in August and Emma will be 3 in August. Boy do they grow up fast....It's been just me and them for 3 years now and I wouldn't trade it for the world. They are my heart, my soul, basically my whole life. Taylor is the quiet, shy, sensitive child. Always right by mommy's side. She loves art and painting. Loves to sing and dance. She is definitely one of a kind. Taylor will be graduating from Pre-K on May 27th @ Gibbs Elementary. I am so proud of her. She is almost through her first year of school granted me and the school nurse have came to know each other on a first name basis. Seems like they catch everything when they start school. Emma is my wild child...boy is she a handful. She's the child who's full of life and knows no consequences. No fear! The first to climb out of her crib. The first to climb down from the high chair. I think you probably get my drift on this one. She's the adventerous one who beats to the rhythym of a different drum! But you have to love her...she is very caring and so sweet. She is my little mini-me. I have the best little girls in the world!

0 comments: