CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hmm...the ex never seems to amaze me!!

Well what a surprise? The ex called tonight and I was quite shocked. He asked if Emma was there. I thought about telling him "Well I have no idea where she is!"...but of course I said "yes, where else would she be?" Anyhow, he asked to speak with her. Me being the curious sort asked why? He said I want to tell her "Happy Birthday!" Hmm...good golly! I almost died. I had to then inform him that Emma's birthday was on Monday. He didn't say anything! I let Emma have the phone and they talked. I'm just wondering how in the world he forgot when her birthday was????? Any ideas? Thank god Emma is too young to remember it! He had her on her birthday and never knew it!

0 comments: