CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The ex!!!!

The girls were supposed to be home today but unfortunately the ex felt like he didn't have to bring them home. We had agreed that he would bring them back on Sunday like always but.....at 11 am I got a text from him. Hmm...Asking whether or not it was okay for him to bring them back in the morning? Isn't that a little late notice. Oh but gotta love his excuse....." he has gotten thrown around at work and he has a murder trial that is supposed to start this week." I suppose if I were stupid this excuse could work. I am sure a murder trial just doesn't pop up out of nowhere. Oh well! Once again, he disappoints me! You would think I would be used to it by now. Although he did call after I asked why his fiance couldn't bring them home? He just simply said that wouldn't be a good idea. Hmm...well that isn't my problem. If I were her I wouldn't want to see me either. Oh! But that's only if she has a conscious.

0 comments: