CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 4, 2010

The Cubbies are coming.....Cubs vs. Astros

Everyone that knows me.....knows that my family loves baseball. The Chicago Cubs came to Houston on June 4th to play the Astros at Minute Maid. The Chicago Cubs of course is our favorite team!!! My favorite Cubbie of all time is....Ryne Sandberg. Mark Grace runs a close second and don't forget about Andre Dawson. Andre Dawson #8 was kind enough one spring break in Arizona...to give me the ball after my father dropped me onto the baseball field. I have lots of baseball memories...and that moment...I will never forget. Anyhow, we usually try to take the kiddos to the ball park at least once a year so they can experience the game. It almost always involves the Chicago Cubs. haha. Gotta love that. Here are some of the pics! Aunt Crystal and William....love this boy!

The Abel's minus Abel...

Christina,Kaylee,and her giant snow cone.


William....



Christina, William, and Kaylee.



Kaylee and me...



Abel and Kaylee...

0 comments: