CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Up, up, and away!!

Hmm....well today I had a good time. I have all 4 kids for the weekend and what to do?? A movie? Go to the city pool? Gatti's? The dinosaur park? What else in Huntsville is there to do? So Taylor, Emma, Kaylee, William and I went to see the movie UP here at the theater. It was a good movie. I was really proud of the kids. They were great. Although, 15 minutes into the movie I wanted to cry! Haha. I'm a sap!! Yes! I admit it! 45 minutes in, Emma was asleep in my lap. The poor thing doesn't weigh enough to keep the seat folded down. She kept folding up like a taco. It was quite hilarious but yet very frustrating for her. So into my lap she went. All in all, a very satisfying cinematic adventure. I made it with a 9 yr old, an almost 6 yr old, an almost 5 yr old, and an almost 3 yr old. I am so stoked. I usually have a hard enough time with just my two girls. Is this a sign that they are growing up? Oh no! What am I going to do then?

0 comments: